Shortening plastic keytops

Tue, 04 May 2004 20:54:33 +0200

 Hi Stéphane

Cant really help you there.... I've never had to machine plastics fronts
off.  But trimming excess off the sides goes fine with one of those
combi belt and disc sanders.... so I would suppose you could use
something along those lines. Obviously you want to watch how much heat
you generate.  I'd think one of those mini bandsaws with a very fine
blade would cut through that stuff ok... but I've never tried.   Just
how much of this stuff do you have to trim off ??

Cheers
RicB