OT - Re: DON'T BUY PEPSI...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 May 2004 07:23:11 -0400

If you have an impartial judge with some common sense, I think there
would be a way to avoid the dilemma you describe.  You should probably
alert the proper people of your convictions well in advance.  Members of
our church do not take the oath in the form that is "required" because
of Jesus' teaching about not taking oaths.  I haven't heard that we get
in trouble for that.

Regards,
Clyde