Re:   Re: [Files] RPT status †  Maybe   OT  to some † I think food has bee n approved (    Modified by Kent Swafford)

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:43:37 EST

In a message dated 3/27/04 8:15:17 PM, avery@ev1.net writes:

> I delete stuff and
> don't know what someone is referring to unless they include a little
> of the previous post in their response! Sorry.

Been in that same boat.   This thread was only three or four posts long; I
was the second to respond to it, so forgive me if I thought everone knew what I
was talking about.   The subject line at least was the same.   Often I find an
apparently new thread which in actuality is merely a response to a previous
thread AND there is no reference to anything at all.   The recent "Chicken or
the Egg" thread comes to mind.   I open it up and it's an enigmatic sentence
about chickens and eggs, and what the...@#%^?   Why waste my time with something
that means nothing?

So pardon me if I forced you into that very scenario.   I don't post often.
I should post less.

Tom Sivak