Climate control on NorCal Coast

Brooks Weisman brooksw@jps.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:08:02 -0800

I live North of Shelter Cove in Arcata with virtually the same climate.  =
On my Mason & Hamlin AA (6'  2 1/2") I have a humidistat, two 38 watt =
rods and a 25 watt rod.  I would have used a 50 watt rod but it would =
have been visible (too low).  No humidifier.  If he will spring for it a =
lesser configuration with a cover would be better for the grand. =20
I would put 50 watt rods with humidistats in any verticals.

Brooks Weisman RPT
Arcata & Napa, CA
brooksw@jps.net