New wheels for a Yamaha U3

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:54:14 -0600

Hi David,
                   Yamaha makes a plate mount set of wheels for the U1,
which raises the piano a little, they can also supply off set pedals, to
counter act the rise in height.  Not sure if they fit the U3. But best
check with Yamaha USA.
  Yamaha Canada stocks them, but they will not ship across the border.
How do I know?  I just ordered a set for a U1.  <G>  Seems they have run
into this, lots.
They are Darnel style casters. just plate mounted.

There was a nasty accident in a Hotel in our area. Some one tripped over
the protruding   part, of  those other type dollies, and broke an
ankle.  Since that time I will not install them with out the client signing
a waver.

Hope this helps
Roger