OT Re: Peace OT, My final word on the subject

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:26:54 -0800 (PST)

So-called "Religious Fundamentalists" also hold the
record for child abuse. Goes to show that there is a
difference between knowing religion, and knowing God.
    Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>