HELP - WHICH ETD?

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:16:44 +0100

Marcel Carey wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I have to ask you why you didn't include TuneLab Pro or Pocket in your
> choice of softwares. I am quite happy with pocket TuneLab. I've used
> them all, have also the verituner that I love, but... The size of
> pocket PC and the cost of TuneLab Pocket would be more interesting for
> me if I was just beginning.
>
> Marcel Carey, RPT
> Sherbrooke, QC

I didnt specifically mention Tunelab Pocket no... It is as I understand
it more akin to tunelab pro then tunelab 97.

Nor did I mention the Pocket version of Cyber Ear.  Both of course have
the advantages of software, and the niceties that come with the
compactness of the Pocket PC.  Otherwise they are variants of the do it
all single partial curve ETDs

Cheers
RicB