HELP - WHICH ETD?

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:08:55 -0500

Richard,

I have to ask you why you didn't include TuneLab Pro or Pocket in your
choice of softwares. I am quite happy with pocket TuneLab. I've used
them all, have also the verituner that I love, but... The size of
pocket PC and the cost of TuneLab Pocket would be more interesting for
me if I was just beginning.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC