Peace -- OT

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:39:56 +0100

Grin.....

You can get into quotes all you want.... but the message that Fellow had
for us was crystal clear... and it had nothing to do with killing one
another.  The, Golden Rule...   the Greatest of these is Love.... Love
one another....   Judge not lest ye be judged....

I suggest ya alls does what it says on the dollar bill.

But yeah.... time to stop for this time around.

Cheers

RicB