Peace -- OT

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:22:58 -0500

>Tell that to Christ the next time you see him.... just a thought.... :)

>Peace

>RicB

Matthew 10:34
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to
bring peace, but a sword."
(NAS)

Want to reconsider?  (smirk)

Awaiting Peace,
Peter Lamos

P.S. I know I'm being naughty now too.  I'll stop if ya'll will!

For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come
just like a thief in the night.  While they are saying, "Peace and
safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like birth pangs
upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Thes 5:2-3(NAS)