Kimball La Petite

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:34:58 -0500

Of course Kimball was well known for the extra time and effort they put
into their pianos ;-)

I serviced one of these once for a customer after I had specifically
advised her against the purchase. The dealer was footing the bill for
her first tuning, and after I had finished it she asked for my opinion
of her new piano. I thought for a moment and then replied "This piano
exhibits the kind of quality for which Kimball products are well known."
Try doing that with a straight face!

-          Mark

I bet they left out the Mezzo Thermoneal Stabilizer!   <G>

            Tom Driscoll