humidity control and house fires

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:04:40 -0700

Speaking from my own observations, these heater bars don't get so hot.  The
problem is how old some of them are.  I've seen cords with old frayed woven
insulation on them and they can short and get hot enough to start a
fire.  I'm suspicious of any electric cord coming out of a piano that looks
old.  I talk clients into removing anything that has frayed wiring.

FWIW
Andrew