parts nomenclature

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:42:02 -0000

Hello List and David N.
I shall not include all your comment except to say... Yes, there are
Brit-cats-on-line. Go to www.fletcher-newman.co.uk for starters. I have a
whole list - in my head... but I can't put that on-line now... can I! When I
opened my account with F&N many, many years ago they were in Covent Garden,
near the Aldwych, London. Since then they've suffered three moves and are
now in Borough Green, Kent. (where the apples grow). As for
German-cats-on-line there's Jahn at:  www.pianoteile.com a splendid cat with
many mouth-watering tools and parts. The password is Klavierbauer and login:
pianotechnician. though I think it's Klavierbauer for both login and
password. Try it and see.
.... then there's "tapes" and "tape-ends" and "tape wires"...... etc.
Regards to all
Michael G (UK) 3 deg. C here right now....