Steinberg baby grand

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:52:58 +0100

Well... this one was shot. Always amazes me that folks want one of these
family heirlooms to be a functional piano,  but dont want to restore the
thing... or even make it really useable for any real use.  Its like...
it means sooooo much to them because of some sentimental trip.... and
they want a piano for their kids to learn on at the same time.... but
the latter is not compatible with the former unless the owner pumps out
the dollars... which they dont want to do.... even tho the former
remains utmost on there minds.... go figure :)

I'm doing just great... looking forward to getting those Wurzens in...
probably be doing another order for a S&S C very soon.

Cheers

RicB