Steinberg baby grand - verticals [OT]

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@noos.fr
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:11:04 +0100

Sorry for the spelling, my dictionary was on "pidgin".

Isaac OLEG

-----Message d'origine-----
De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la part
de Isaac OLEG
Envoyé : mardi 9 mars 2004 20:59
À : Pianotech
Objet : RE: Steinberg baby grand - verticals

Hello fellows , I concur to say the recent Steinberg verticals are very nice
and homodenous. I service a few, they hold tuning better than most, the wear
of action is slow, and they seem to be nicely prepared whenevre they are
made (wher do they come from in fact ?)

Never seen a grand under that brand.

Congratulations to you !

why ? up to you to decide !