Florida Baldwin

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:19:36 -0500

Dear List,

Does anyone know a piano dealer in Altamont Springs FLA, near Orlando
who has a 3-year-old Baldwin SF-10, or better yet, has seen this
particular piano? A private school up here is thinking of buying it
at a "friendly" price for the new performing arts building they're
moving into this month? (They're prepared to fly me down there for a
look-see.)

Feel free to reply privately.

TIA

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Lady, this piano is what it is, I am what I am, and you are what you are"
     ...........From a recurring nightmare.