Bose Question - continued

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:23:34 -0600

List,

It's amazing to me how posts "migrate" to something besides what the
original post was. I started this by asking if there was a Bose
rep. in this country now so I could order a set of treble strings
with the loops already there, so I don't have to fool with it! And
now there's this post. Nothing wrong with it, it just has NOTHING
to do with my original post! :-)

Avery