Pinblock partial replacement?

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:56:51 -0600

Does anyone have handy a reference to repairing a pinblock by routing =
out the center section and replacing it?  I've looked in these archives =
and in the 20 years of the journal, and haven't found it.  Searching on =
"pinblock" gives a lot of hits!  Even adding "insert, partial, and =
router" doesn't help...

My friend has a Chickering grand with a stepped, curved, two-piece block =
to replace, and this looks like a good approach.

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN