OT - Age?

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:46:55 -0000

Hello List etc. etc.... etc.
Talking about "age" (whozzat?) Another funny saying is: "He's about ten =
years older than God!" For "He's" you can insert:- "She's" or "It's" or =
"Your piano, Madam is..." or even "My car's..." But is Capt. Joe really =
in this category?
I have the wrong name to place bets... :-) But I'll raise you ten =
cents... Ha! Ha! Thud!
As for: At 9:07 PM +0100 3/2/04, Claudio Zaniolo wrote:
>I had no idea that I would get so many e-mails from the mailing list=20
>! I thought I would get some information from the guild from time to=20
>time ! Please take me off this list . . . thank you.

Looks like we shook loose another drive-by.......

Maybe he doesn't want to learn anything from HMV (His Masters' =
Voice-mail) - and surely the Guild should have a capital letter? - just =
a thought at what we're missing by losing this "drive-by"

Regards from a frosty morning on the Sussex Downs
Michael G (UK)