Don't laugh, question about Wurlitzer spinet

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:28:25 EDT

Hey but they are water proof &  alcohol resistent!
     Dale

have a piano teacher who has a student who is looking at a  Wurlitzer spinet,
Limited Edition, leather on the sides of the piano, 60  years old.
Supposedly it's only one of three pianos manufactured.

Not limited enough.  I've seen a couple of  these.  Would not want to
personally recommend one.  As for the  $500, I would say that greatly reduces the
chances of selling it.