Bass Bridge Duplication

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 07:23:34 -0700

Clyde said: "I have a couple of clients that need bass bridge replacments.
One is an older upright and the other a console. I'm in the Maryland-Wash.,
D.C. area. Could I get some recommendations on good quality, reasonable,
reliable shops that do bass bridge duplications with a quick turn around..."

Thanks,
Clyde Allen

Clyde,
You could try "G" Piano Works.<G> I do this sort of thing. Have been for 30+
years. Ask Jeannie Grassi or Audry Karabinis (?spelling?) about the quality.
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I