Get your e-mail, on the way to Nashville

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:59:19 -0300

When on the road, you can stay in touch with the list.
Just follow the instructions, below.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca

Plus don't forget if you want to check yoour home mail while on the road you can go to any library or truckstop and log onto:
http://mail2web.com/

put in your email address   ( xxxx@ ??????)
and your password for that home account ( password )
and it will show you all your mail just like you just opened up outlook express at home.
I sometimes use it when I get too many virus infected emails for a few days and then they seem to stop because they
never reach their source.