CA & Motivation wa A nice thank you from a customer

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 19:45:11 -0700

Alan said: " I don't enjoy doing it, however, what with
the vapors and the fact that I can't seem to complete any job without
gluing some part of my anatomy to a tool or the piano! Ha."

Alan,
That can be a bit of a problem.<G> However, Someone told me to use vasoline
on my hands, etc. I put on Nitrile Gloves with a light coating of
vasoline....Works Great! Also, I put a smear on the syringe plunger, so's it
don't stick itself up. (BTW, the syringe is the way to go, so's you don't
slop that stuff all over the "coils, etc."<G>) Please do VENTILATE and wear
a good mask!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police