RMI Electric piano

romano@sccoast.net romano@sccoast.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:14:56 GMT

Hi Avery,

Well, I can't say for positive but I have been credited on every other
project I've done with him (and for that matter mst other artists I've done
recording work with).

I remember a thread on this subject that came up a while back. I must admit
after gettin numerous album credits it doesn't really bother me too much if
I'm left off provided so are all the other engineers, PAs etc. Sometimes
its a stylistic decision as to cover art etc. Usually there is an insert
listing all the people involved with the making of an album (CD).

I've been treated quite well over the years in this department so I don't
have any complaints.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC