Advertising on your car or truck?

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:49:18 -0400

I have a van with clear glass windows.  I put a sign with name and phone =
number.  Extremely effective.  I used white with plum lettering to match =
the van color.  The sign is wooden with four suction cups on each sign.  =
It is about as large as the window.  "Born in Clarksburg"   Jim Dally =
MPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Cy Shuster=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 9:40 AM
  Subject: Advertising on your car or truck?

  List,

  Do you have advertising on the vehicle you drive?  What works best?

  I use the same car for tuning and personal use (a Forester).  We don't =
have front license plates here in West Virginia, so I was thinking of =
making one with my company name and phone number.  Then it occurred to =
me that it might be more effective to put lettering on the back window, =
where someone following me might see it long enough to copy the number =
down.  Then an even better idea came to me: ask for your combined =
millions of years of experience.

  Suggestions?

  --Cy Shuster--
  Bluefield, WV

  P.S.  I visited a piano dealer near me this week (western part of =
Virginia), and they said between their two stores, they keep 16 techs =
busy!  Let's see, 20 pianos a week * 50 * 16 =3D 16,000 pianos!!  (Maybe =
I heard wrong, and it was "six teenage techs"?)