Delignet ?

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:43:10 -0500

Subject: Re: Delignet ?

For the past 20 years I have been using an "I" drill bit (.272) , air
cooled.  I use a pin driving fluid and get initial torque readings at 140 -
160 inch pounds.  After chipping and several tunings it settles down to
110 - 130 inch pounds torque. No failures yet.
I do at least 10 pinblocks a year this way.

Steve Grattan, Associate
Lost Chord Clinic

Subject: Delignet ?

> List members and pin block installers:
>
> What drill size do you like for a 2/0 pin when using Delignet for the
block?

> Paul C

Thanks Steve.  I like the torque readings you're getting.

Paul C