Delignet ?

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:32:20 -0500

  Subject: Re: Delignet ?

  List members and pin block installers:

  What drill size do you like for a 2/0 pin when using Delignet for the
block?

  Paul C

    Paul
    I don't use this much but I recall drilling it the same as Maple at .
257. However we drilled the top treble with a . 261 for easier tuning.
Overall the pins are harder to drive in to the block but the pin fit is good
and smooth.
     Dale

  Erwins Pianos Restorations

  [ Thanks, Dale.  .257" is our standard bit for the maple block.  Never
tried the .261" for treble and will definetely check it out.

  Paul C