Items in your tuning kits that you would not be caught without?

ryan sowers pianorye@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:26:24 -0700 (PDT)

Chopstick style voicing tool

Hypo Bottle of protek

Alligator forcepts (I love these things for removing
objects from inside upright actions or off of grand
soundboards. They're so cute too!)

Flexible shaft LED light

"Voice grips" patterned after Bill Spurlocks modified
vice-grips.

Piece of aluminum angle about 8" long for supporting
upright hammers during reshaping, it makes a good
straight-edge, I also use it to hold the hammers in
uprights close to the strings for setting let-off
using the "click" method.)

I also bring a copy of Cromby's book "The Piano",
Fine's Piano Book and lates supplement, and Dear Dr.
Piano by Ken Burton. I set these out for folk to look
through-they can learn about the piano without
distracting me with too many questions.

These are a few of my favorite things...

"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/security/*http://promotions.yah
> oo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html"Yahoo! Mail -
> You care about
> security. So do we.
>

> ---
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system