Regular maintenance actions performed during tuning calls?

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:42:22 -0600

For a regular tuningI figure my rates to include some time & money for a
few extras like a sticking damper and foreign object removal.  For
pitch-raising I figure there's going to be other things to do, within
limits.  I itemize all I do and if I go over my budgeted time I add fees.
People who don't want to understand this don't want me serving their piano.

Andrew