hr rate; complete regulation of the grand piano

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 09:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

I think that a lot of the problem is that we work on
"fun" things, so the work must be "fun", and we should
be grateful merely to have the opportunity to do it!
That certainly seems to be the mindset of many of the
folks around here, who would not balk at paying $60/hr
for greasy mechanic with a 9th grade education to work
on their car ( after they bring it to him ).
    Thump