Fw: another reason to use........

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:02:07 -0700

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Joe Garrett=20
To: pianotech=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: Fw: another reason to use........

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Joe Garrett=20
To: pianotech-request@ptg.org=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: another reason to use........

The Tuhumper said: "With  mineral spirits you don't have to wait for the
lacquer to cure as  long.
Thump
=20
Thumper,
Methinks you been sniffing too much of the fumes of both!<G> Sheesh! I =
sometimes wonder about you!<G> It sounds more like an urban legend type =
thingee. Now, of course, if you can prove that, I'd certainly conceed. =
But, that ain't bloody likely.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

P.S.
Just had to do a complete re-what-ever on my 'puter, so my replies have =
been delayed, (read LOST). Likewise on my saved stuff! Yikes! Darned =
Hackers!grrrrrr! Still not up completely.