Subject: price fixing -- sort of

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I usually charge a little more for evening tunings just to cover the cost of my family going out for dinner in my absence :-).

 I've found that most people don't mind paying a little more for evening or weekends, it's cheaper than if they take a day off work.

Dave Davis

Mark wrote:
Along the lines of pricing, do you charge an additional percentage or
surcharge for Sunday or holiday tunings?  I want to know if/when it is appropriate to ask for extra pickles on my Big Mac.

Mark Ultsch
Madison