small letters - RE: was : Ivory key tops and fonts

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:55:36 +0100

Dear old chap !

I am afraid that many will stick to these little letters because they are
the kind that can be send in text mode. I do that personally to avoid
clogging the digests with HTML formatting.

I for one wish to have more large fonts as well, I I've find incidentally an
(USB) optical mouse , brand Sygma, and pushing on the  middle wheel install
a magnifier on the screen, just on the area you are looking at.
Did not experience it in real yet as this is on the computer of my younger
son (4 years) , I plan to rob it to him some day when he will be looking
elsewhere, or play with games more appropriate to his early age.

Then -  I just realize I switched on HTML (formatted text) on that one,
don't know why, may be because you have send formatted text yourself
(outlook switch to that mode only then may be)

Any light (and magnifier ;>) someone ?

Isaac