OT Re: Upright Damper Felt Source

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 00:00:44 -0500

>Of course it would, oh tall fuzzy one. Less like running a yellow light,
>and more like stepping around a bug. The weasel in just off my peripheral
>vision.

He's starting to look like one of the major food groups, considering what
it takes to get something that ought to be simple done. Just an old grouch,
I guess...

>  Researching that article was illuminating, to say the least. I have more
> of an issue with the use of the phrase "Gray Market",  than some
> ill-conceived corporate policy.

Semantics. Means nothing in itself, like "Education", or "Government" -
neither of which is accurate.

>"Gray" implies illegality.  Could happen. Go try to import a used Kabota.

Is that like passing an elephant? What's a Kabota, and why do they become
unimportable after use? This is starting to get interesting.

>woodworking corner:
>"Don't use remaining fingers to feed stock."
>G'night,
>Guy

If you're feeding them grain, you use a #2 scoop. Be there all day, otherwise.

Ron N