Upright Damper Felt Source

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:20:57 -0600

At 10:34 PM 4/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>>Work the system, and pat yourselves on the back. It IS beatable.
>>
>>Best Regards,
>>Guy Nichols
>

>Beatable, yea, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to do it in a simple,
>honest, and straightforward manner without invoking the weasel?
>
>Ron N

Of course it would, oh tall fuzzy one. Less like running a yellow light,
and more like stepping around a bug. The weasel in just off my peripheral
vision. Researching that article was illuminating, to say the least. I have
more of an issue with the use of the phrase "Gray Market",  than some
ill-conceived corporate policy. "Gray" implies illegality.  Could happen.
Go try to import a used Kabota.

woodworking corner:
"Don't use remaining fingers to feed stock."
G'night,
Guy

               "Not everything that counts can be counted,
                and not everything that can be counted counts."
                                                           Albert Einstein