Upright Damper Felt Source

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:37:46 -0500

>>I think a boycott of Yamaha and Yamaha products should be considered =
until Yamaha drops this ridiculous policy.   The only people they are =
hurting are the technicians who have to find alternative ways (or lie) =
in order to service Japanese Market Pianos.  The goal of trying to =
control market share (I presume that's the reason) is a failure.  I see =
more gray market pianos being sold than ever before. =20
=20
=20
I suspect it is to give the appearance to their dealers that they are =
doing all they can to protect their dealers' exclusive markets, so they =
can continue to charge their outlandishly high prices.
Dean
=20
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272