Freight costs from piano suppliers

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:26:14 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2004 12:29:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pjx2@runpoint.com writes:
HI list,
This is Pam Jenkins in Maine.  I have been somewhat disgruntled with
the high shipping costs from piano suppliers and was wondering if you
have found any difference in those costs from one supplier to another.
Thanks
    Hi Pam
 I know what you mean. To me shipping charges is just another tax or
surcharge. I just try to make a large order so it's more econmical but as you found
out that's not always possible. Sometimes its' describeds as shipping &
handling.  gggrrrrrr.
   Dale

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.