Samick Grand: info needed, part 2

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:26:36 -0700

Paul said, "The serial number is 832474.  I don't have a Pierce Atlas yet,
so if someone
could please look it up and let me know the date of manufacture, I'd
appreciate it.  The seller said the piano was eleven years old, but I'd like
to confirm this."

Paul,
Get yourself an Atlas!<G> The date is 1986. As for the tuning pin torque,
was that loosening or tightening the string? I tightening then you got a
problem. If loosening, I'd say the pin torque is marginal. This one sounds
like it's been flogged quite a bit!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police