[OT] RE: Barbara Cassaday's "Executive Outlook" May 2004

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:20:32 -0500

Even better, let's not "take sides" at all. Only hard feelings and
complications can result.

And, Isaac, you got it completely wrong about the A.I.D.S. thing, mon
ami. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knows that A.I.D.S. originated in a
conspiracy between Tibetan goose grease vendors and deep-space aliens
who are friends of Bill Clinton. They used black helicopters to spread
the virus--which was created in a secret lab (or possibly a golden
retreiver) in order to gain control of the world's weasel bladder
reserves ...

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean May [mailto:deanmay@pianorebuilders.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 5:29 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: [OT] RE: Barbara Cassaday's "Executive Outlook" May 2004

The page has apparently been pulled. I saw it when it was first posted,
but it is gone now.

There is nothing earth shattering in the article. It was mostly thanking
the various members of the staff for the excellent work they are doing,
including John Harman. And there's the rub. Perhaps John is upset at the
hypocrisy of thanking him publicly while trying to replace him
privately.

I shouldn't have to point out that there are always two sides to every
conflict. And so far we've only gotten one side. It would be foolish to
rush to judgment before all the facts are in.

Blessings,

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272