[OT] RE: Barbara Cassaday's "Executive Outlook" May 2004

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:29:25 -0500

The page has apparently been pulled. I saw it when it was first posted, but
it is gone now.

There is nothing earth shattering in the article. It was mostly thanking the
various members of the staff for the excellent work they are doing,
including John Harman. And there's the rub. Perhaps John is upset at the
hypocrisy of thanking him publicly while trying to replace him privately.

I shouldn't have to point out that there are always two sides to every
conflict. And so far we've only gotten one side. It would be foolish to rush
to judgment before all the facts are in.

Blessings,

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272