Longitudinal partial on Kawai G-23 string

Alan Forsyth alanforsyth@fortune4.fsnet.co.uk
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:22:02 +0100

Isaac wrote;

"I write as I see we are in the high spheres of piano conception and
analysis
there so we have lost most of the passengers during the fly !">>

You may have lost the passengers but there are still plenty of spectators on
the ground.

I might be a passenger myself except for the fact that the Minimens program
seems to have been designed for high resolution monitors with the result
that I can only see part of the interface. There are no scroll bars either
to remedy this. I have a 600 x 800  (maximum resolution) monitor and use Win
98.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Regards
Alan Forsyth

"Chinese pianos good for chopsticks" - - Modern Japanese proverb.