Acetone

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:13:23 +0200

About voicing, dope, sound and subjectivity, one thing I haven't read
yet and I think is very true, is that two individuals don't hear sound
the same way.  We all have our filters designed in our ears and in our
brain.  The sounds we hear have influence on how we hear sounds.  Brain
does adapt very quickly the way it hears to whatever things it hears.

Stéphane Collin.