needling technique

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:11:02 -0500

At 6:12 PM +0200 4/20/04, Quentin Codevelle wrote:
>... Is this Mr Isaac doing seminars in order to see how his technique works?
>I've never heard this technique before.
>If Andre tells it is dangerous, then it must be ;-)

Sir Quentin,

First, welcome aboard.

Second, I have met the man and can assure that Ari Isaac is nobody's fool.

A thorough investigation of his method of madness for voicing, and
its particulars will better serve you, than just accepting another's
word at face value, even someone with incredible credentials.

As to whether is currently doing seminars, inquire at
http://www.pin.ca/ari/

Sincerely,

Keith
--