special characters - was Coffee spill on the Bridge

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:51:28 -0400

Character Map won't be in there unless you have windows load that
accessory. You have to go into Windows Explorer (the old File Manager) and
select a drive and then select properties and the tools I think. My memory
is a bit sketchy on Windoze 98 but nevertheless there is a section
somewhere which allows you to put on windows tools or components that were
not installed originally. Good luck finding it!

Greg Newell

P.S. you will need your Windoze 98 CD