Was: RE: Grotrian - house power

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:44:14 -0500

At 08:37 4/16/2004 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi Ron,
>         I liked the idea too! There was an "M" copy of the Steinert
> variety in there before the Grotrian that was overdriven and tired. It
> now has become the first piano in my new garage shop await my "still
> learning" ministrations. Spent last night with a buddy of my brother in
> law's swapping out the 100 amp house panel with a 200 amp panel in order
> to use the 100 amp panel in the garage. Still lacking power out there,
> but not for much longer!!!
>
>Best,
>Greg

Hmmm...So you can dim the house lights even better?

Do you have separate service to the garage, or are you "slealing from the
primary (house) service?

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder