Grotrian lost it's singing tone

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:37:10 -0400

Hi Ron,
         I liked the idea too! There was an "M" copy of the Steinert
variety in there before the Grotrian that was overdriven and tired. It now
has become the first piano in my new garage shop await my "still learning"
ministrations. Spent last night with a buddy of my brother in law's
swapping out the 100 amp house panel with a 200 amp panel in order to use
the 100 amp panel in the garage. Still lacking power out there, but not for
much longer!!!

Best,
Greg