OT:orchestral tuning

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:52:28 +0000

Hi Mike,

Which radio station?  I picked bassoon because it's what I know best.  (
bassoon performance, U of Michigan)  Bassoon quartet? What fun!  I did the
Corette Le Phenix for my senior recital with three other bassoonists.  I
probably still have the arrangement I made around here somewhere...

Ron Koval

<snip>
Just curious...why did you pick the bassoon as your example?  I'm a bassoon
player.  If you listen to Bob & Tom on the radio in the morning,  you hear a
bassoon now for the sports intro.  Guess what?  That's me.  I am submitting
a bassoon quartet version later this week.  They don't know it yet though.

Mike Bratcher