regulation specs needed

John M. Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:31:48 -0500

Terry,

Thanks for responding so quickly. It has H. Brooks keys, and I'm not
sure about the action. The height should be 45".

I was needing the original specs because I'm having to raise the
capstans too high. I wanted to remove some of the shims from the front
rail so as to avoid replacing the back rail felt with thicker felt.
Should have mentioned that earlier maybe.

Thanks again, and for those that have responded privately.

John Formsma