Technician near Colorado Springs, or Pueblo Colorado

Dave Smith dsmith941@comcast.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:51:34 -0400

I am trying to help a person who called me re a Dampp Chaser =
installation find a technician in the subject area.  He is giving a =
"nice" older M&H upright to his daughter who lives there.  Piano is now =
in Florida. =20

They will want a DC installed pretty quickly upon moving the piano, and =
periodic tunings after that. =20

Please reply privately if you are in that area and can take this =
customer.  Or can recommend someone.

  The daughter had contacted a piano technician? there and was told the =
piano would never survive the move from FL to CO.  I agree, unless they =
install the DC system.  I would rather not install it on this end and =
risk damage during the move. =20

Dave Smith
SW FL

dsmith941@comcast.net