Falcone Pianos

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:24:47 -0500

Thanks for all who responded. They don't "seem" to be too bad, actually,
considering the price. My biggest problems with them is that I've had to
ease the keys front, center, and/or balance holes on every one of them! It
makes the action remarkably lighter feeling. (I wonder why?) I also wonder
if they lead the keys with all that friction there? This last one, I had to
straighten the front rail pins as they had ALL been turned, as in worn key
bushing type of turning! Why?

The second biggest problem is that I've had to spend a LOT of time fitting
the hammers to the strings. It's terrible, especially in the middle range!

Other than that, it's just the usual. Too much dip, too much let-off, too
much drop, etc., etc.!

I was just wondering if others had had the same kind of problems. My dealer
doesn't want any more of them. The Pearl River instruments come in much
better! Thanks.

Avery